At this year’s E3 Expo, Raptorfire Inc has unveiled their latest gadget CRONUS, a USB adapter which can convert any Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii controllers to function on any of the three consoles.
It’s a small USB stick that you simply plugin in the USB port of your console. CRONUS also allows users to remap buttons. You can currently pre-order CRONUS at their website for $69.99USD
Please find below the official description, features and video demo:
“The Cronus device allows you to use your favorite controller on any console you want. Use a PS3 controller on Xbox 360. Use a Xbox 360 controller on a PS3. Even use a Wii-mote on your Xbox!”
- Fast response time (lag-free)
- Compatible with multiple systems
- Automatically recognizes which consoles are in use to select the right output protocol
- Supports original controllers (Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii) and most third-party controllers
- Support for wireless controllers (with optional adapters)
- Allows controllers designed for a particular console to be used on other consoles
- Real-time I/O data monitor, state information, and I/O data plot
- Stores up to 9 user programs in flash memory
- Includes Bluetooth USB dongle
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.